Sunday, September 17, 2006

Todays Hottie-Alex


Yahoo! ID:
alex_16_nj
Real Name:
Alex
Nickname:

Location:
Freehold, NJ
Age:
18
Marital Status:
Single And Looking
Sex:
Male
Occupation:
Student

More About Me
Hobbies:
Im Gay. Me and my family are nudists. I like to meet new people and party. Im 5-7, Brown hair, blue eyes and Im 120 lbs. I like to play tennis, soccer, and other stuff. I want to be a model and maybe e
Latest News:
Its just me and my dad. Mom died when i was born. But its kool.
Favorite Quote:
Queer As Folks ROCKS
Interests
Naturists and Nudists
Boys
Teen
Family
Pitt, Brad
Photography
Teenagers
Exhibitionism and Voyeurism
New Jersey
Gay Men
Masturbation
Older Men
Gay Rights
Youth
Interracial
Dads
Hot Boys
Bottom
Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals
Gay Male
Bears
Bareback
Gay Male
Boyzone
Jerky Boys
Queer As Folk
Affleck, Ben
DiCaprio, Leonardo
Boyz II Men
Hispanic and Latino
Models
Men
Photographers
Gays in the Military

No comments: