Monday, September 11, 2006

Dell Computers

Well I got my new Dell Computer catalog in the mail the other day. I see that the prices don't really match. Over all Dell's Computer are the best, however once in a while a bad one does get out.

I have a Dell Dimension 235 which is few years old, Recently I had do a re-install, since the kids allow too many spyware and adware install. The system was not up to working speed.

This was the first time I had to restall the system, the first time I broke the seal on the recovery disk. After what seen to two hours reinstalling everytime, i notice that the modem drivers was not install, and the modem drivers was on the disk they sent with the computer. I call Dell Support, which was no help at all. The guy told me that there should have be a disk for my modem sent with the computer. To cut it short I hung up on the guy.

I finially did get the drivers after search many sites to get them.

My other Dell is a Ispiron 9400/e1705, a duo core, very nice.

Over All Dell Support need some work.

No comments: