Saturday, November 04, 2006

To Thug or Not to Thug

Question to Thugs guys make better sex partners???

I have been with many types of guys in my life time which spans over three decades. From the very slim to the bears, guys with some one and guys who were hung like a horse. Guys you can shoot alot to those who shoot very little. All races i have done.

But I must say those few street thugs that I have pick up over the last few years take the cake. It seem to me they just love to get sucked off and love to fuck a bottom hard the rough...

These guys normally can make me cum twice while giving it to doggie style..

The best thug fuck I ever got was from a co-worker.. At work in the Storage room one night.. Damn this guy could fuck.

How that I'm back iin town we haven't been able to hook up since how he is married.. What a waste. Posted by Picasa

No comments: